Monday, June 11, 2012

Title

Hello change, it's nice to see you again.
Summer is beautiful. I love it with ever inch of me.
I smell like chlorine constantly. Even after I shower.
I must, must, must stay optimistic. I just must, no matter what.
I deserve that prince, don't I? The one I stay up at night thinking about. I hope so.
I'm in love. It's official. I love, love the kids I teach. I love saying "Blow your bubbles". Over and over again. I love the great people I work with. 
I really really want a summer romance, but I have a feeling I won't get it. Which sucks balls, but whatever. 
My step brother told me I was attracted to assholes, and I couldn't agree more. Then he said that was the reason he was single, and  I laughed real hard.
I loved my first class today, with that boy named Gray. He is nice looking. Very nice looking. 
I am super excited, soon I will be brace-less and happy.
I should try and look nice today, but I don't want to. 
This creepy kid from Illinois won't stop texting me and asking if I'm sexy. It's funny, cause I think he's 12.
I want something magical to happen.
I sort of want him to be my first kiss. Maybe. Maybe. I sort of hate that word.
Have a totally radical day. I'll be reading.

love,
the girl that is bored


No comments:

Post a Comment