Thursday, June 14, 2012

All Night

I might have cried today, when all of the cute kids I had taught left the pool. With their little shriveled hands and shivering bodies. Helping Brinn go down the slide. I sure do love her cute glasses. I'll miss my Lily girl, she was the smallest of the bunch. Too bad she didn't swim well. I love my job immensely, too bad I get attached to people easily.

Dear girls,
Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, fall for someone who doesn't live in your state. It causes heart break, and some sadness. It will never end well. Okay? Just take my advice. Don't do it.

Honestly, I just don't care anymore. Think what you want about me. It doesn't matter. It only matters if you care about me, because you don't, I let it go. yeah.

For some reason, that hole that is ingrained in my heart, won't close. It is irritating. I thought I had it all figured out, once I let him go, I would be all whole again. My heart has yet to fill. Maybe, it's just today.  Though I seriously felt my heart drop to the pit of my stomach, i can be happy.

Love,
Kara









No comments:

Post a Comment