Thursday, October 11, 2012

never ever

Happy fall break everyone. 
I sort of changed this here blog of mine.
Idk why. I just did. Tell me if you like it. 
Or not, either way works.

Also, I think I might go private. Cause some people just like to read this, and make fun of me. Not that I really care what they think. It just gets annoying.
I guess I'll think about it.

Let's see. Oh right, boys. Uhh. Yeah, I'm single and extremely happy about it. I was in a cute little relationship for like two or three days. Then I broke his heart. It was difficult, and he's difficult. Basically I'm his gf or nothing. So that's were that is at the moment. His loss, I'm a great friend.

My best friend is gone, and so I basically might die. She's like my only real friend. I'll miss her terribly. So I think I'll write everyday and say what I did, cause she did the same for me when I went to saint george. Holler. 

Day One of Madison's Absence:
Well I saw you at school and stuff, then I took you home and almost died. I went home and I re-did my hair. It was bugging me, so I washed it and let it go all natural. Then I sat and watch some show, I can't remember what it was. Then Nelson, Mattie text me and was like come to my house I will make you food and you can take me the the football game. I was like okay, cause you were gone. Before this happened, I was like I'm bored I'll text madison..OH WAIT SHE'S GONE. Anyway. I got to matties and ate her food, then to the football game we went. Number one, I hate foot ball. Number two I was so bored cause you weren't there making me laugh. Then Skittles text me and I was like HOORAY, cause he's cute. He came and we went to some rich kid party. Remind me to tell you about it, cause let me tell you some nice things happened there. Anyway. Then everyone went home, but mullet and I didn't have to go till like 12ish. So we went to get my car, and then we went to mcdonalds and ate gross pies and diet coke. LOL. You'd be proud of me Madison. I was like HTG. All the way. Yay for me. Then I got home and slept, cause it was like 1232. So yeah. I was thinking about you alllll day. It was a goodnight, but it would have been better with you.

Day Two of Madison's Absence:
I woke up, and then I ate noodles. Then I showered. I was like, I'll look cute today. Then I realized I wouldn't be seeing anyone so what's the point? I cleaned my room. I did some laundry. Then Jordan needed lunch, and I was craving Chick-Fil-A. So I drove down there(by myself) and bought him lunch and took it to him at work. On the way home I stopped at walmart and got a rockstar and pumpkin cookies. By myself. MYSELF. ALONE. I got home and folded my laundry and cleaned the bathroom. Now I sit here, alone. Cause you're gone. Like. I really have no other friends. I just asked my mom if we could do something together when she get's home. Haha. This is pathetic. I've watch the amanda show, zoey 101, the naked brothers band movie, and I started my big fat gypsy wedding. I stopped cause it didn't feel right without you. I would be there myself laughing. I hope you're having fun riding roller coasters, and listening to old men talking to themselves. This is a great day. Lol not. 

Alright. More to come. Enjoy, I guess.
Also, I might like this one kid. LOL. Yeah I doubt that will happen.

love,
kara 

No comments:

Post a Comment