Friday, September 28, 2012

winning, again.

I don't think I will ever understand the male species.
Some are like "Oh, girl you be FIIIINE." Then some are like "Oh you beautiful young women, I shall cherish thee."  And then there's ones that say "Imma go play COD." 

One thing I have learned(out of all my years of watching them) is that guys are unalterably stupid. Really though, if you don't understand that you're going to have trouble in life. I guarantee  it.

In these past few weeks of school, I have reacquainted myself with male personals. I now remember why I never get too involved with them. THEY ARE IDIOTS. 

I mean, I love most of them with every inch of me, but they just don't get it. You can have the biggest player ever and he might not even know it. Or maybe the one that won't leave you alone? Yeah, they are always fun. You're just like "I don't like you." and he'll be like "I WILL WAIT FOREVER." Then you're thinking, dude chill. 

Then there are those wonderful jackass's. Oh wait, no they aren't. 

Boys will be boys I guess. Girls, stay smart and stay out of the drama. It will make life 10000000000000000000000times better. I promise.

Always,
Kara (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment