Sunday, September 16, 2012

the cure

I know that I did the right thing.
From the moment he held my hand,
I knew it wouldn't have worked.

They didn't fit, our hands.
But I hoped, I hoped that it wouldn't
stop how sweet you were to me. 
Then the hug came, again, I cringed.
We didn't fit. 

Then the night of dancing came, and I had
an absolute blast. You stood close the
whole time. Saying your sweet words. 

Something in the back of my mind just said
no over and over again. The movie came 
and I tried to stop the cuddling, knowing
I wouldn't feel comfortable. 

I was too timid and you proceeded to cuddle.
I wasn't comfortable, we didn't fit.
Didn't fit at all. I thought you got the
hint, I guess not. 

As kind as he is, I told him my feelings.
He's depressed, and then angry. I had no idea
I could cry that much. No idea. I'm sorry.
Over and over again. 

Lessons have been learned, 
paper hearts torn.
And it is completely my fault.

I am sorry,
We just didn't fit. 

-Kara
 
(Best Group EVER)





No comments:

Post a Comment