Thursday, August 16, 2012

it's over

Hold On To What You Believe In [Mumford&Sons]

I believe in being happy without a cause.
In being in love with life.
In finding the small things.
In loving everyone, with their imperfections.
In being natural.
I believe that I am worth fighting for.
In holding hands&sweet kisses.
I believe that love doesn't have an age limit.
In wearing t shirts, and sweats. 
That 80s music was the best music created. 
That inappropriate movies are the funniest. 
I believe in chocolate milk&diet cokes.
In the many reasons all girls are beautiful.
In trying to make people happy.
In tanning, and tanning a lot.
I believe that everyone has a purpose.
That it's okay to make mistakes.
That everyone comes into your life for a reason.
That being happy, is worth the wait. 

goodbye summer,
kara diane 





2 comments:

  1. i don't know you and you don't know me, but i feel the need to tell you, that you are one beautiful girl and your hair is absolutely darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Austyn(YOUR NAME IS RAD),
    Thank you so much(:
    That made my day!!

    ReplyDelete