Friday, June 8, 2012

neat

It's sort of like walking across a road on a steamy hot summer day. The tiny rock pebbles cover that road. For some reason unknown, I just need to cross with no shoes. Sure, the rock pebbles puncture the soles of my feet and sting a bit. I think it's worth it. Just to say I did it, to have the bottoms of my feet turn black.

Life is about living, not just surviving. I want to live, to make mistakes and to create myself. I don't want to be a copy of someone else. I want my heart to have cracks and scars. I don't want to be scared to be myself anymore. Even if it means loosing friends. I want to live, not just survive. 

The future is a incredibly scary thing. I might pee my pants. I've imagined mine in many different ways, some fantastic, and some end in my tragic death. I look back in the past too much. I think of all the rotten things I've done. That one I'll never forget. The things that have shaped me, and how I hate them. The past always brings me pain. I will not think in past tense anymore. Present is where I am, and where I need to be. 



 Sure, none of this makes sense to anyone else. If it does, then you must be as weird as I am. Thanks to all who read my rambles. Hope you're making summer memorable. 

Love,
Kara Rhodes



No comments:

Post a Comment