Sunday, December 9, 2012

i took a chance, what a lovely decision

I used to think I'd never be that girl who'd be head over heels for some boy. I would never be so infatuated in high school. I couldn't spend all my time thinking about one boy all day. I had too many plans for my future to be stuck on one person. 

I guess I was wrong. I still think it's idiotic to be in a relationship in high school, so I suppose you could call me a hypocrite. I hope you don't think less of me now. I am a teenager, and we make the worst decisions. I may or may not have made one. At the moment it just seems right. 

I met a boy, or I would like to call him a man. He seems a lot more man than any other guy I've ever been with. So, I will call him what I'd like. This man may still have a young boy essence to him, but he's still a man none the less. 

He treats me well, no need to worry about that. If you looked up the definition of a gentleman, you'd see his picture there. Nobody saw it coming. It was unexpected and lovely. We are an odd pair if I do say so. He's a cowboy, strong and true. I've always wished for a cowboy, and now I've got one.

I don't know if it will last, and I don't care.
I am happy and cared about.
I just like him, and I hope you're okay with that.

always and forever,
kara 

No comments:

Post a Comment