Friday, November 9, 2012

catch up with the end

Hullo. I guess I haven't really posted anything lately. If I did, it was quickly deleted. I don't like my writing as much as I did. It's whatever. I'm sure I will get some inspiration soon, if not that just really sucks.

My life has taken quiet the turn. I used to think no one could ever love me. That I was silly and no one would love my curly hair. Boy, was I wrong. I found that a few males did enjoy me, and my curly hair. Who would have though? Yeah, not me. I realized something very important. I like being not liked sometimes. I loved the things they'd say to me, but after awhile none of it seemed special anymore. It's as if they were saying that I was "beautiful" just to say it. I started to feel like they were trying to win a prize. And guys, I am not a toy.

The drama has slowly taken a different route. I hope it will soon be diminished. I just don't like drama. I love those boys dearly. Just not the drama or the way they treat me sometimes. It's not okay to try and change the way someone feels. If I don't like you, I don't like you. It won't change. Sorry to tell you that, but it's the truth. The point is, is that I learned a few things this past few months.

I've been extremely obsessed with Lord Of The Rings lately. My english teacher (who is also my bishop, yes it is awkward), decided that we had to read the second book. When it comes to books, I am up for anything really. Romance is a favorite. I guess I have become quite the nerd. I just like it though. I'm pretty sure I was born to marry Aragorn. He's just so lovely.

I survived my first drive in the snow today. I was pretty proud of myself for not killing anyone. Props to me. I asked one of my dear friends to a dance last night, and I hope he says yes. We'd have a blast. I've been listening to Christmas music for a least a month now. It just makes me so happy. I can't handle it. I am officially in a gang. We all have matching navy tattoos on our left hipish area. It makes me feel special and stuff. Plus we basically flash each other everyday, and they have abs so, I'm cool with it.

This post is completely irrelevant to most of you. I'm sorry for that. Sometimes you just have to tell your blog about your life I guess. I love my life at the moment. Even though there is pointless boy drama, and I still don't have a boyfriend. I love it will all of me. My best friend makes everything just radical. All my new friends make me laugh and smile. I just like my life and stuff.

love love,
Kara Rhodes


No comments:

Post a Comment