Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Ironic

The most unbelievable thing happened to me.
Flash Back..
Cousins graduation.
Sitting next to an old lady.
This adorable little blue eyed boy was flirting with me the whole time..and I fell in love with him.
In the middle of the graduation, they leave. I was sad, never to see that cute boy again.
Present..
Walmart with mother. We stroll down the make-up isle. I sit at stare at the little girl in front of me..How do I know her? Oh my gosh. It's that family, with the perfect baby boy with the blue eyes and blonde hair.(I was freaking out).

I don't know why I fell in love with that little boy. Maybe it's because I imaged my kids to look like him. With my blonde hair, and my husbands blue eyes(yes, he will have blue eyes). The way he couldn't stop looking at me. When I'd catch him and smile, the why he would shy away.

My heart broke a little when this small family left that make-up isle in walmart. His cute smile shined my way as he said "Bye!" and waved his cute little hand. Smiling back at him and waving too.

Why did I fall for him? I won't know, but for some reason he will be locked in my heart forever.


in love,
Kara




p.s.I'm starting to get freckles on my nose and shoulders..

No comments:

Post a Comment